I recently relaunched soundAPE, my music label, and publishing company. Our goal is to tackle the issue of DMCA Takedown Notices and copyright-strikes on Twitch, Facebook Gaming, YouTube, and other similar platforms. We release royalty-free music that doesn't sound stock. We offer Spotify Playlists to streamers and direct-licensing options to content creators.
We were recently approached for an exciting opportunity that I can't go into detail about here. I'm currently looking for artists who would like me to represent their music for licensing and future opportunities like the one we were presented with.
Here's the deal:
- You can sell your music on Bandcamp, Apple Music, and more without having to pay me royalties.
- You keep your rights, including your copyright and writer's share.
- 50/50 from direct-licensing fees (commercial license sales from Bandcamp, advertisements, video games, and other placements)
- Free promotion (I pay for marketing and ads)
- Optional - I publish your music on Spotify & Pandora Radio for playlist placements created by me.
- Optional - I publish your music on YouTube (playlist placement like this - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSRiMTO0ZDL7wZsbAsvp97EAP-CW7S-gZ)
You can visit https://soundape.net to get an idea of who we are.
You MUST have a professional sound. Your credits list won't impress me -- your production and compositional skills will.